Submission Guidelines (NA Release)
In anticipation of the release of Tales of Graces ƒ in North America, this blog will post Graces-themed artworks for 15 days, running from February 28th, 2012, to March 13th, 2012, the release date! Our goal is to have at least 2-3 pieces posted a day. If you want to participate, that would be awesome! Here are the guidelines for submitting!
- Drop us a message in the Ask Box or by email at gracescountdown @ gmail . com (replace spaces!) with your preferred username and link to your website (if applicable), as well as the number of pieces you’re willing to make for the countdown.
- We’ll send a reply within 24 hours confirming your participation. If you don’t get a response within that time, please send your request to participate again!
- We’ll accept participants until February 8th, 2012, 20 days before the countdown starts. That day, participants should get an email indicating the deadline(s) for sending us their artwork(s). You can email or ask us if you want to participate after February 8th, but be warned - there won’t be much time to prepare!
- We will send you notices via email or ask as a reminder when the countdown is three days away. 20 days is quite a while, so it might slip your minds!
- Please send us the artwork 48 hours (2 days) before your given deadline. If you can’t send your piece at that point, but you’ll have it finished by your assigned deadline, let us know through the Ask Box or email. If you can’t make it by your given date, tell us that too! We can post your piece on a later date so your work won’t go to waste! (We won’t be mad, we just want to know!)
- Please don’t post your completed piece on any other public forums until it’s been published here. We want it to be a surprise for Tales of Graces and its fans! But it’s totally fine to post WIPs and sketches before your assigned date.
- You may use any medium as long as the work is your own. Traces, vectors, or edits of official art and screens won’t be accepted, sorry! There’s no rule on the subject matter of your pieces, but keep in mind the targeted audience — the more recent Tales games are rated T, so that’s a good guideline as to what content is appropriate.
- After you’ve been confirmed to participate, you can start on your pieces! Please reblog this link and show this blog to anyone you know that might be interested in participating. Even if you can’t make it, maybe a friend can!
- If you’ve got any questions, send them through tumblr or email, and thanks for stopping by!
These submission guidelines apply to the countdown for the North American release of Tales of Graces ƒ, but don’t worry! We’ll hold another one for the European release, which is slated for the summer of 2012!
In other news, we’re also running the Tales of the Abyss 3DS countdown, which is similar to this countdown in terms of execution. Give it a look-see and see if you’d like to participate!